Monday, October 1, 2012

Automated Infographic

So, I was so intrigued by the infographic project that I jumped on the search engine and surfed around for inspiration.  I found links to several generators.  This one in particular has 5 infographic generators:  http://www.pricenfees.com/top-5-infographic-generation-websites.html.  I also discovered Intel's What About Me? A Picture of My Digital Life, which allows  you to "explore your passions and learn what makes you tick.  Create an infographic of your digital life and become inspired by the people you know, the things you see, and the experiences you have online.
You never know what you might discover."  Like I really need to capture how I waste my time in social media... but I did!

 
 
I plan on generating my own information by taking a poll at school.  I look forward to the creative process of actually making my own infographic!

No comments:

Post a Comment