Thursday, October 11, 2012

Final Reflection

As we conclude this class, I am excited to have a few more
technology tools to throw into my toolbox!
 
 
 
 
I think the most challenging thing for me with this course was the time it took to take large concepts into concise presentations using the best technology resource for the activity.  I am a very organized person, but I see the pressures of working multi-dimensionally and the need for scoring guides and rubrics to shape the process as well as help with spending time wisely.  It can be very easy to get caught up in getting the just the right graphic, audio, video, etc., when the focus needs to be on the whole project, what is expected, and what resources are available.
 
As a planner, I would have felt better having the assignment descriptions prior to the week that we worked on them.  Sometimes I need extra time to research and read about new resources to feel comfortable with them.  While I think that in each of my courses so far it would have been great to explore these new tools over more time, I understand the concept of the online courses.  The best part of these classes is the process of learning alongside peers.  I look forward to sharing even more and learning new concepts with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment